Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It was seven years ago today!

It was seven years ago this morning that I brought this little girl into the world, and I can't believe how time has flown! These pics are from last weekend actually, so we could have Grandpa and Grandma over. We had all her favorites; pizza, chocolate cake, balloons, and lots of presents.
The pic below shows the candle she got from my mom, that you light every year till she's 21.
One of her fav gifts was the "Pinkalicious" book as you can see in this picture.
But the best by far, was her Harry Potter dvd! She's already watched it at least a dozen times! On, Monday, she got her present from Grandma Viv and Aunt Denise in the mail, a Cinderella book and money. At school today, she wore a crown and got all kinds of special privilages. And, I brought cookies and juice for her class treat. So it's been a great week for her! Well, bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...