Thursday, December 08, 2016

Sketches of the Week


Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I would have thought, so I'm watching lots of videos on YouTube to sharpen my skills.






And don't forget that I am continually adding my art to Society6! Right now they are having a big 8 day sale so check it out:

DAY 4: Thursday, December 8
$5 Off Apparel, Totes, Pouches, Mugs, Notebooks, Phone Cases and Tapestries + Free Shipping on Everything
Start: 12:00am PT
End: 11:59pm PT

DAY 5: Friday, December 9
20% Off Blankets, Pillows, Duvets and Comforters + Free Shipping on Everything
Start: 12:00am PT
End: 11:59pm PT

DAY 6: Saturday, December 10
20% Off Tapestries, Clocks, Rugs, Shower Curtains and Towels + Free Shipping on Everything
Start: 12:00am PT
End: 11:59pm PT

DAY 7: Sunday, December 11
$5 Off Stocking Stuffers* + Free Shipping on Everything
Start: 12:00am PT
End: 11:59pm PT
*Stocking Stuffers: phone cases, tote bags, carry-all pouches, leggings, t-shirts, v-necks, all-over print tees, biker tanks, tank tops, tapestries, coffee mugs, travel mugs, metal travel mugs, art prints, stationery cards, phone skins, laptop skins

DAY 8: Monday, December 12
20% Off + Free Shipping on Everything
Start: 12:00am PT
End: 11:59pm PT


So go to my store and keep checking for new additions. Which one of these would you like to have?

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, Laurie! I love all of these! The first one with the presents is so darling. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lindsey, that's one of my favorites too! :)

Olga Rani said...

Oh, I love these Christmasy sketches! What a cute Santa and those cat-balls are adorable!

Unknown said...

Thank you Olga! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...