Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Just a little Easter greeting to you all! I wanted to show some eggs I made using styrofoam eggs that you wrap with embroidery floss. I found the idea in the Martha Stewart living magazine last year, but never got around to trying it till this year. Had recently found some eggs at an estate sale, and had some floss that my mom had given me. I took it a step further and added ribbon and vintage millinery flowers. They were actually pretty easy, if maybe a bit tedious. You definitely have to have patience wrapping the thread around and around! Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter! Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...