Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wedding bells

Finally getting these posted! The wedding of my husbands best friend and business partner Dean, was two weekends ago. As you can see, Sabrina loved getting dressed for it! Below is Dean with Sabrina and Rob's dad, Bob.

There is the wedding party with Dean and his new wife Tammy. And Rob was best man.

I know, they look like they are leaning, but it's just and optical illusion.


A good time was had by all, Rob made a toast/speech and Sabrina danced just about every song! Even if she didn't have a dance parnter! Bye for now!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me sound forever alone when you say that -__-

Unknown said...

I just meant that you didn't wait for someone to dance with you if you wanted to dance. But most of the time someone was dancing with you! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...