Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crafty Creations

 Here's a little Christmas craft project
involving a vintage angel head 
that I've had for awhile.
It's a head with a pick and wings attatched
and I stuck into the top of a styrofoam cone,
and then covered the cone
with velvet ribbon that I cut
into circles and layered on.
Then I added lace for the top,
bump chenille for the arms,
and gold braid for trim.
Plus I gave her a little gold ball
to hold.
I think she turned out pretty cute!
Bye for now!


2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

She's adorable! I'm sure she'll become a treasured heirloom. I actually have a paper and yarn angel my Aunt Mary gave me when I was younger, which means she has to be at least 45 years old. I love taking her out every year!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Your angel sounds wonderful! And to have her that long is so cool! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...