Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Bunny Book

 This is one book from my childhood 
that had a huge influence on me!
My sis and I loved this book so much 
we tried to reconstruct the bunny village ourselves.
And I think we did a pretty good job,
I wish I had a pic of it to show.

 The colors of the flowers and leaves
were so enchanting!
 And of course, 
these fall leaves are my favorite!
 And who wouldn't want to live 
in one of these little cottages....
 to ride out a snowy winter?
 And, the best for last..
a beautiful sunset,

 And a rainbow!
Bye for now!

6 comments:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Love this book! Brings back all kinds of good memories. I need to find a copy of this book!

Unknown said...

Do you remember the village we made? I wish I had a pic of that! :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love these illustrations!

Unknown said...

Yes, aren't they wonderful! :)

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Yes I remember that village. It turned out really cute. I'll have to check in Mom's pics one of these days to see if there is a picture.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'd love to see that! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...