Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Antique Store Finds

 When we went to Stillwater 
to see the fall colors
we also did some antiquing.
I usually don't buy much 
because the prices aren't so thrifty!
But I did find this great 
Christmas craft book from 1974.
 Some of the crafts
can be a little weird,
but these yarn ornies are so adorable I think.

 I included this pic,
because I love how fab
this lady looks decorating her tree!
 These stockings are very simple
yet so cute!
 Love this embroidered banner!
 And this wall might be a bit impractical,
but I still love it!
Even these cup clowns 
have a cheerful charm!
Bye for now!

4 comments:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Books like this really get the creative juices flowing. :oD

Unknown said...

Oh, yes, I'm already itching to try out some ideas! :)

discodiva1979 said...

Even if you don't make anything it's FAB just for the pics alone! Awesome find!!!!!

Unknown said...

OH yes! They are so much fun to look at! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...