Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Walk in the Park

 This is a walk we try to take 
about three times a week. 
It is three miles long and a good workout!
It may not look too spring like, 
but at least the snow is melting!
 I thought that this fallen tree
reminded me of a slingshot!
And it fell in such a perfect way.
 Everything about trees 
fascinate me,
especially the growths and formations on the old trees!
 The tree below reminds me
of an old furnace
with all the pipes coming out!
 And this tree stump looks 
like it could be the home of a gnome 
or fairy.
 Finally a sign of spring!
The pussy willow is covered in fuzzy buds.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...