Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

You may or may not have noticed the new buttons
on the left hand side, 
but I redid them in honor of hopping back on facebook!
This time it is for my Happy as a Lark Shop,
but it will still be about me too.
I want to use Facebook to be a bit more immediate
and to show what inspires me daily.
If I get enough followers, 
I would like to do some special offers
and contests.
Also, I have added a button on the right hand side,
so you can follow my blog on bloglovin.
It's a pretty neat way to keep track 
of the blogs you read every day!
That's all, 
bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...