Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow! Snow! Just look at the Snow!




Well, we really got dumped on this time! But Sabrina is happy because there is no school today. And my hubby, Rob, took the day off to dig out! It will probably take all day to do that, I plan on helping too. This is going to make it hard to get in the spring mood to work on my ornies, it's hard to imagine green grass right now. But, I'm still dreaming and hoping. I took a pic of a display I had up for Valentines of some of my eiffel tower collection. I hope to see the real thing someday. They say spring in Paris is wonderful, just more to dream about! Well, time to get that snow shovel workout! Talk about aerobic!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...