Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Off to the post office!

Finally got some swap items mailed off today! Whew it was so windy here, I probably could have sent them off in a paper airplane! Anyway, the little guy above is my first domino doll. Was quite fun to make, and as you can see, it is done in a spring motif. Hope my swap partner, Orit, like it!
These two atc's are for the mermaid swap, using an old map that I got off of ebay. I used a little netting from a vintage hat too. And of course, they had to have seashell bras!
The last piece is Sabrina's first atc. She used a sea shell too. Well, bye for now!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your domino doll is fabulous! Love the mermaids, too. Did you make those for the Faerie Zine mermaid ATC swap?

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Bonnie! Yes I did make them for the swap! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...