Thursday, June 05, 2008

Farm field trip

This is Earthway Farms in central Minnesota, where Sabrina's 1st grade class went for their field trip yesterday. I got to go along as a parent volunteer, and it was lots of fun. Brought back lots of memories of growing up on our farm in North Dakota. Especially the smells, some good and some not so good! The pic above shows one of the farmers with a rabbit. And below we are checking out two calves. Sabrina is standing left of her teacher.
Here is Sabrina in front of the calf pen. She was really enjoying it!
Here are a couple of pigs, "Pork chop" and "Bacon". I didn't make that up, by the way!
Here is one of the roosters, crowing for me. I think he loves the camera! Today was the last day of school! I guess summer is finally here! Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...