Thursday, October 23, 2008

Autumn Gathering Party!

Welcome to autumn at the Duncan home! First, just a peek out the window at some lovely fall colors.
This is wall hanging I made from a candy box.

Here is our fireplace downstairs, with an old oil painted I did when I was in highschool.

Upstairs, here is my china cabinet decked out with Halloween and fall.

Dresser next to the kitchen with bats flying high!

Kitchen corner with feather tree and one of Sabrina's drawings.

In the kitchen, pumpkins on the microwave. And crows! Hope you like my bewitched abode, bye for now! Oh, and don't forget to head to Kari's house, she's the hostess with the mostess!

































2 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for joining in the party. Your home is absolutely gorgeous. I've said it before, you have a way with black and white. It looks perfect!!! Love what you did with the box for the wall hanging.
Happy Halloween!!
Kari

Amy H. said...

Fabulous! My favorites are the pumpkins on the microwave.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...