Sunday, April 05, 2009

Odds and Ends

I took a lot of pictures this week of odds and ends, such as my latest finds at the thrift store. I found some great mod mugs for starters. 30 cents each for the little mugs and 99 cents for the big one.I did find some accessories too, such as the red, white and blue neck scarf, the yellow hair scarf, and the groovy brown wooden bead belt!Yesterday, we went to Barnes and Noble and this is what I wore. There is a sweet little vintage top under the cardigan that you will see better when it gets warmer. A good Frappuccino, but not the best I've ever had. Ice was too chunky.
My other find this week was a pair of vintage yellow pillowcases I found on Ebay. They are so
bright and sunny! I used them as shams instead, and they go great with the other shams I already had.It's really brightened up my bed! Now if the weather would just catch up! Bye for now!


No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...