Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching you up!

Oh, I can't believe how busy I've been! Even though Sabrina is in school, I still feel like I'm not getting enough done. But I think I actually gave myself more things on the "to do list", so it's kind of a wash. One of the things I added was drawing "what I wore today" (almost every day), and although I enjoy it, it does take time. And, as you can see in the drawing, I'm still trying to finish Halloween decorating too!
Then, after seeing all the things being crocheted on the internet blogs, I decided I wanted to get back into crocheting myself. So, I'm working on an afghan for Sabrina's bed. These are the colors she picked yellow, aqua, green, orange and fushia.

And, just to prove that I've done this before, (I started crocheting in highschool), here is the baby afghan I made for Sabrina below.


I also wanted to show this great paper towel holder I found at the thrift store, isn't it too cute!
But, even though I feel a bit rushed off my feet, I just have to take in this lazy image of Smoke. He definitely doesn't have a hard time relaxing!
Bye for now!















2 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Love the paper towel holder and your cute outfit! What a fun drawing. You are a very good artist!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Charlotte's Art Talk said...

Love your blog. Beautiful artwork and guess what? You kitty looks a lot like my own tabby!
Charlotte

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...