Saturday, September 05, 2009

Renaissance Festival-Huzzah!

Today we went to the Renaissance Festival and had a blast! I was the first time for the hubby and the kid. I'd been twice before. It was a perfect day for it, 70's and sunny with a light breeze. First thing we did was get something to eat, and drink, as you can see below.



I want to live in those buildings! Too bad they are just store fronts like on a Hollywood set!

some of the royalty


And here is my doodle for the day, #2. What we ate today! (Actually, only Sabrina had the frozen yogurt.) Bye for now!



1 comment:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

OOOh, wish we could have been there with you!!!!!! Loved that place!

Denise and Mom

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...