Tuesday, October 06, 2009

WAYBACK Wednesday!


This week I wanted to show a bit of a vintage craft magazine I found when I was out antiquing. It appears to be from the 60's . The first pic just made me swoon cause it's an ad for jewel handbag kits! I adore vintage jeweled handbags, and I actually have a couple of these in my collection!

Next is an ad for felt decorations.


And, I'm sure than anyone 35 or older remembers these glass grape clusters!


But maybe the weirdest and funnest ad was in the back. Check out this pet monkey ad! I didn't even know that you could buy pet monkeys back then! If I had, I probably would have asked for one, although as an adult I think it's a crazy idea!
Well, hope you enjoyed! Bye for now!





No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...