Friday, June 25, 2010

Come meet the Poppets!

I would love for you all to meet my new friends the Poppets!
The are cute, small, have crazy hair and want to make everyone happy!
They are also available in my shop, now!


Aren't they cute?
I would love to introduce you to them!
First is Daffodil.
She is sure to brighten your day!




Next, is Blue Skies, who loves a clear day!


And here is Over the Rainbow!
She would love to make your wish come true!




And Berry Sweet, says you are so sweet too!


Candy is Dandy, looks like cotton candy!




And, Please Don't Eat the Daisies is happy as a daisy chain!




Last, but not least, is cutie pie Orange You Lucky!
She always seem to bring good luck!




Hope you like them!
Please visit them at Pretty Posh Posies!
bye for now!




2 comments:

magikalseasons said...

They are all so cute! I'm loving the little ornage one! :)

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Very clever!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...