Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Thanksgiving 2010
Originally uploaded by bewitchedmagic
Having a lovely, quiet Thanksgiving with my hubby and little girl. Made a turkey which I haven't done in awhile! Hubby and I aren't much for turkey, but dear daughter requested it. I just got a turkey breast so there wouldn't be to much, and still we have a lot left over! In the end, we found out that she really isn't a turkey person either, so will probably be the last one I make. Ham is much more popular around here.
Also made green bean casserole in the crock pot, which worked beautifully by the way. Then there was mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, and of course pumpkin pie.
I made the cranberry sauce in the crock pot too, but the recipe needs some tweeking, a little too sweet for our taste. Will try it again with less sugar.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...