Monday, May 21, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

 I love it when I find something at the thrift 
that I really didn't look for,
but is something I can really use. 
When I found the sewing book shown above, 
I realized it would be a perfect guide
to help me learn sewing, even if it is vintage.
And for only $2, it's much cheaper than
the one I was dreaming about at the book store!
I will show some pix of the great illustrations inside 
on a future post.
And, I found some great sewing notions too!


 I was looking for some different colored belts,
and I found this lovely red one!

 And I found some great Gap jeans
with sweet embroidered flowers 
and mushrooms on them.



Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...