Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Homemade Slippers

 A while back I found these slipper sox
soles, at the thrift.
They give instructions for knitting and crocheting
the top part.
Of course, since I know how to crochet
and not how to knit,
I went with the crocheting.
It took a couple of tries,
but I finally finished them!
 They're not perfect, 
but they are cozy.
Still I wanted to jazz them up a little
so I added a flower loom posie
in fall colors.
I think I will change out the flower
for each holiday or season.
Bye for now!

3 comments:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

These turned out really cute!

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

They definitely needed the posie, the finishing touch. :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks, I'm kind of amazed they turned out! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...