Thursday, February 07, 2013

Look What's in My Shop

 I recently added some new brooches
to my shop!
They are a product of my love for calico
and folk art.
I really love how bright and cheerful they are!
And they would be great for Valentine's Day 
or any day of the year!
The first one is a pink calico
with a sweet blue bird and vintage posy
 The next one is a fun flower motif
with applique flower trim centers.
 The third is my favorite so far,
with two felt birdies and a sweet 
flower applique trim.
 They look adorable on a cardigan.
I'll have to make one for myself now!
I hope you will check them out at Happy as a Lark Shop!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...