Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crocheting a Puff Stitch Infinity Scarf

 I guess I finally got around to trying a circle
or infinity scarf!
I decided to try one using the puff stitch
and I really like how it turned out!
 The puff stitch gives it texture,
and keeps it from getting too heavy.
And I really needed something in a cream color,
problem solved!
What do you think?
Edit: I thought I should share where I got the idea for this scarf.
I used this pattern to get the stitch, but I chained 180
into a circle and did it in the round. 
Bye for now!

6 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Nice! I need to learn how to do the puff stitch.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I actually used this pattern
http://www.allaboutami.com/post/13556323423/puffstitchscarf
as a guide, but instead of stitching across I did it in the round. It looks a bit different, but I like it:)

VLW said...

I'm going to give this a go! It looks like such fun. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great! I'd love to see how it turns out! :)

Lillie Foote said...

Wow! This scarf is beautiful! The pattern you’ve made is really good. Infinity scarf can be worn in different style, and it is very trendy nowadays. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love it.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...