Sunday, January 04, 2015

What I Wore for my Birthday

 Today I turned 54!
So yesterday, we went out and 
I was treated to lunch at my favorite place 
for hot hoagies, Davanni's.
Then we went for fraps at Starbucks using 
one of my gift cards.
After that we spent time at Michaels for craft shopping
and Barnes and Noble for hanging out.
It was a very enjoyable day!
And, I got to wear my new dress again!
Dress and coat: H&M
Boots. tee and tights: Target
Crystal necklace: 21
Belt and purse: thrifted
Pins: vintage




 I'd been looking for a cute crossbody purse, 
so I was so excited to find this one at the thrift.
I also received an adorable black suede one from my
mother in law for my birthday. 
I will take pix of that soon!
Thanks for all your sweet birthday wishes,
bye for now!

3 comments:

Curtise said...

Sounds like a lovely birthday, full of treats as a birthday should be! Fab dress, and a cute bag too. xxx

Vix said...

Glad you had a good day! That dress is looking fabulous! xxx

Peaches McGinty said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! fab outfit and a perfect birthday too! the bag is lovely btw x x x

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...