Monday, June 01, 2015

Cats and Birds



Smoke really likes to hang with me, when I'm on the loveseat,
no matter what I'm doing. Even if I'm on the computer. 
Just looking for some love!
Sometimes I have to tease him a little, like putting my glasses
on his nose to see how he looks. Pretty cute I think!

 



When he's not napping we watch the birds,
like this lovely morning dove couple.



Or the young hawk that came to have his lunch in our back yard.


We sure have had a lot of wildlife in our back yard lately,
which Smoke and I just love!
Bye for now!

2 comments:

Vix said...

Smoke suits specs! What a beautiful boy! xxx

Curtise said...

Gorgeous smoke!
What had that hawk caught for lunch, I wonder? xxx

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...