Friday, August 07, 2015

What I've Been Working On



I know I said I'd be posting more,
but at least I have been pretty busy.
I've been trying my hand at making some mini buntings. 
First I made this one in pink and yellow.


I was pretty happy with how it turned out,  but I wanted something a bit more delicate. 


So I came up with this bunting in blue and yellow. I love it so much I will be making more for sure!
And the shelf it's hanging from is one of the things I recently painted.


I also started painting this buffet, it will be turquoise and white when I'm done.
Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
Bye for now!

2 comments:

Diane Mars said...

I love the mini buntings and I think the buffet is going to look great! Cannot wait to see the completed look!

lala said...

Mini buntings are so fun to use. I have several throughout my home - they just make me smile!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...