Sunday, November 15, 2015

What I Wore



We went to do a little Christmas shopping at the Mall of America, but I didn't need a coat because the weather was unseasonably warm. So I wore my green jacket.

Jacket and crossbody purse: thrifted 
Dress: H&M last year 
Tights and boots: Target 
Necklace: can't remember 
Ring: Old Navy 
Bracelet and pin: vintage





The malls was decorated for Christmas so I took a picture of one of the gigantic silver trees in the rotunda. So pretty!



Linking to:

Bye for now!


6 comments:

Patti said...

That's a terrific green jacket - and I love the jewels! xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Olga Rani said...

The green jacket caught my eye straight away, beautiful piece! And the brooch you wore on it is charming.

Vix said...

That green jacket is great, a lovely colour. x

Curtise said...

Loving that bright green, and the little floral mini showing off your legs!
Christmas.. Ugh, I don't want to think about it yet! xxx

Jill James said...

Laurie, you are so organised Christmas shopping already. Love your green jacket over your pretty floral dress.

Lindsey Puls said...

Oooh I love the green jacket! And all of your accessories are gorgeous! This is such a pretty outfit. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...