Monday, February 29, 2016

What I Wore for 50s


The weather was beautiful, in the 50s, so time to bring out the light outerwear. I've had this jacket for quite a while, but couldn't really find a way to use it. But I think it works great with my skirt from H&M. Although, I've also found a great black moto jacket at Target, that I can't wait to try out for the springier days. You'll be seeing that jacket soon!
Jacket and belt: Dots
Cardi: JCPenney
Tee, tights, and boots: Target
Rings: Old Navy
Bracelet: vintage



Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday
Labour of Fashion



8 comments:

Patti said...

That skirt is so adorable! Love all the blues together, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti! :)

Vix said...

A lovely mix of blues here, Laurie. Its sheepskin and mitten weather here! xxx

Curtise said...

Those shades of blue - from soft turquoise to electric - are beautiful. And what a funky jacket! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix, I hope it warms up soon for you! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Curtise! When I bought that jacket it reminded me of the late 70s-early 80s. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! That skirt is incredible! And I LOVE your jacket - so fun! Loved the beautiful weather this weekend too. :)

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

I know, it was great wasn't it! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...