Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Society6 and Etsy Updates


 There are two exciting things I wanted to update you on, well, three really! Recently I was featured on Lindsey's blog, Have Clothes Will Travel. which was so flattering and thrilling. I've been a follower of her blog for some time now, and I hope you will check it out. I mentioned that my Etsy shop is in a state of limbo as I've been trying to decide what I want to do with it. One thing I thought I might do is sell some original art, as at this time it is only possible for me to sell prints on Society6. So I've started with the gouache painting I did of Goldilocks and the Three Bears (above). You will find it listed in my Etsy shop right now! I will be adding more original art asap, so keep checking. And if there is a something that would like to see listed there let me know!



Next, I have listed the Turquoise Cat painting on Society6 so you can get that in print form and more.



Speaking of that,  right now Society6 is offering a sale:
Free Shipping on Everything + 20% Off Apparel, Totes, Pouches and Phone Cases
Start: Today, 3/1 @ 12:00am PT
End: Saturday, 3/4 @ 11:59pm PT

You must click on this link to get the offer! 

Thanks again to Lindsey for featuring me on her blog! Bye for now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your goauche painting. It is beautiful, congratulations.I discovered you through Lindsey's blog that I follow. I really liked the interview.
Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.
X
Miri

http://currentlywearing.com

Lindsey said...

Aw, thank you, Laurie! It was so wonderful to get to know you better! ^And yay! Glad to see Miri enjoyed it too. :) And I love your painting! Can't wait to see the art you add to your shop. :)

~lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Miriam! I appreciate you visiting my blog! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! I hope to add more this coming week. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...