Sunday, March 19, 2017

What I Wore


I have been searching for more skirts that I can wear in the warmer months that will go with a lot of different things and I found this cute gray skirt at F21 for $6! I actually bought one size up so that it would fit a bit looser over my tummy, even though I can wear the smaller size. I think the light gray color will be perfect for summer clothes. But for now I'm pairing it with black and white for a day in the 40s.
Skirt: F21
Jacket, purse, tights and boots: Target
Blouse: H&M
Cardi: JCPenney




Linking to:
Visible Monday
Turning Heads Tuesday

8 comments:

Vix said...

You've certainly got the legs for it. xxx

Patti said...

I love how you add cool tights to your outfits - you look fab and fun here. xox

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Laurie Duncan said...

Thanks Vix! :)

Laurie Duncan said...

Thanks so much Patti! :)

Olga Rani said...

Lovely skirt! It will look great in summer, as for now it looks super hot with the leather jacket!

Laurie Duncan said...

Thanks Olga!:)

Lindsey Puls said...

You always find the cutest skirts! And what a deal! I love your tights too! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Laurie Duncan said...

Thanks Lindsey, that's what I love about F21! :)