Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Goulish Gathering!

Last weekend was Sabrina's Halloween Party, and a good time was had by all! Here are all the girls sitting at the table, Sabrina is sitting by the window. Her costume was Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
Here are the treat bags I made, I used a cauldron shape for the names.
I used streamers and vintage honeycomb tissue balls above the table.
We had cupcakes (with witch hat toppers I made) and cookies.
The colors were black and cream with orange accents, with witch and spider accents.
I layered a black paper plate over an orange one and trimmed the edges with decorative scissors. I used the napkins as placemats too and made napkin rings our of plastic spider rings.
Everything went pretty well, but it really wore me out! Don't think I'll be doing another party for awhile! Bye for now!







No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...