Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Farewell my friend


Farewell my friend
Originally uploaded by bewitchedmagic
Time to say goodbye to a loyal and sweet friend, Tigger. When we first met you hardly ever meowed, but after we got another cat, you found your voice. In fact, you became the drill sargeant of the house. Meow, time to get up! Meow time to get on the treadmill! Meow, time to go to bed! You were the friendliest cat I knew. Like Will Rogers, you never met a person you didn't like. And you had such patience! You let Sabrina imprison you in her room while she read to you and gave you spa treatments. You liked to cuddle, but only when you felt like it. Life would have been boring without you, and we are so glad we got the chance to share our lives with you. Here's one last head butt and a kiss, goodbye my buddy.

7 comments:

Mary Wadsworth said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
He is such a beautiful cat.

Many hugs,
Mary

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Mary, we really miss him.

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Ohhh Laurie,
Aaron and I are both so very sorry. We know Tigger was truly a member of the family.

Sending you lots of love.

Thinking of you and Rob and Sabrina!

XOXO Jenny & Aaron

Anonymous said...

Dear Laurie and Family,
I am so very sorry about Tigger.
Your photos of him are so sweet.
My heart aches, even though I
did not have the honor of knowing
him personally.
Hugs and Prayers,
Janis

Unknown said...

Thank you Janis and Jenny & Aaron. It means so much to me that you care. I'm just so thankful for all my internet friends right now.

Diane Mars said...

Laurie I am so sorry to hear of your loss ): We too had a tigger, a very loyal cat as well. We miss our Tigger to, time will help your heart mend. When you get feeling better stop by my blog.
Hugs to you and your family,
Diane

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Diane, sorry to hear about your Tigger. They really are special friends aren't they? I will stop by your blog soon, thanks.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...