Sunday, March 22, 2009

Antiquing we will go!

Finally got to go antiquing on Saturday, it has been awhile. We went up to Anoka, just a few miles from here, but has some great stores! Decided to wear my newest vintage apron, and ended up with a red, white and blue look!
Here are the goodies I found, check out those vintage men's collars. $1 a piece! My favorite find was the sunny yellow vintage raffia purse, LOVE it! I've been looking for one for so long, and this was only $4! Draped over the purse is a lovely long vintage pink bead necklace, for a couple of bucks! And I'm a sucker for vintage patterns, I'm really getting into the ones from the 60's and 70's right now.And check out those pastel cocktail picks! Even the box is cool, it is clear with gold flecks! I couldn't resist the little doll brushes and curlers, such pretty colors. Then we headed to Barnes and Noble for a coffee frappacino. Love looking at magazines! Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...