Saturday, December 04, 2010

Christmas pretties and a visit from the Snow Bunny!

We just got about 6" of the fluffy white stuff,
so it's not hard to get into the Christmas spirit.
And here are a few lovely Christmas pretties to
add to the mood!

First is a pic of Antoinette in my feather tree.
Don't forget to check her out in my shop.

This cardboard santa from the 50's is a favorite from my childhood!
I'm so glad we still have it!


Here is another favorite,
a stuffed reindeer!
How cute is he!


I was lucky enough to find this banner at an estate sale.

I think it goes great over my record player!


But my favorite pretty is this snow bunny below.

Sabrina was getting ready to go to school,

what a ham!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...