Friday, February 25, 2011

Healty Eats

One of my favorite meals is this recipe for Pasta Primavera.
It's healthy, filling and and easy to make.

Here is the recipe:
PARMESAN PRIMAVERA
*1/2 pkg. whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
* 2T olive oil
* 1 C broccoli florets (I use frozen )
*1 C sliced mushrooms
*1 T butter or margarine
* 1C chopped fresh tomatoes
*1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
* 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
* 1/4 tsp. dried basil leaves
I also add a handful of fresh baby spinach if I have it.
Cook pasta, drain. Meanwhile, in large skillet over med. heat, heat olive oil. Add broccoli and mushrooms, cook just until tender.
Add hot pasta and remaining ingredients, heat thoroughly.
Enjoy!
Bye for now!


2 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Sounds to me that you like the Show "Good Eats" ? That does look very yummy I will have to give that a try. Hugs from Diane in California

Unknown said...

Thanks! I've never seen that show, but it sounds good! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...