Monday, July 11, 2011

I Gone Flower Loom Crazy!


I recently discovered vintage flower looms,
and I can't stop making these yarn flowers!
Actually, I remember seeing these when I was a kid,
but never got to try it.

So here are my creations.
I call them.......

Pretty Posh Posie 3 in 1 accessories!
First its a pin that you can where on your sweater, hat or purse.

Second, its a necklace, when you combine it with the chain!


Above is my "model" showing it as a necklace/choker.

Third, it can be worn as a headband!
What do you think?
I'm really excited about them,
and they are now available at my shop!
And, there are more coming,
I have so many ideas for color combos!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...