Thursday, September 15, 2011

Golden Moments

With fall fast arriving,
I'm finding lots of inspiration for my Posh Posie Pins.

My latest is golden like sunshine and orange like pumpkins!

It has so much texture with yarn, burlap and beads.
And, I want to show it with an outfit that is
perfect for fall.
I just love it with this vest!

The inspiration, came from the show "All Creatures Great and Small".
I've seen it before and I checked it out from the library to watch all over again.


It's all about a vet in the English dales back in the 30's,
and seeing how everyone is dressed just
makes my want to wear wool skirts and wellies!
You can find my latest Posh Posie Pin in my shop!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...