Sunday, October 02, 2011

Easy Peasy Crock Pot Applesauce




I just made my first applesauce of the fall,
yum!
But this time I used my crockpot
and it couldn't have been easier!



Ingredients:
8 to10 cooking apples pealed, cored and cut into chunks
1/2 c. water
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c. to 1 c. sugar (this is optional,
I didn't use any so I can use it in baking recipes,
and it was sweet enough for me)
Directions:
Put ingredients into Crock pot. Cover; cook on Low 8 to 10
hours or High for 3 to 4 hours.
I put into clean glass jam jars and store in the frig.
That's it! Easy peasy and oh so good!

Bye for now

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...