Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mom's embroidery


Here are some beautiful examples of my 
late mom's embroidery.
She embroidered dish towels for me 
a long time ago, and I've used them for many years.
I've been meaning to cut them out of the towels 
and preserve them some way, 
and once my mom passed I really felt it was overdue.
So I put them into embroidery hoops 
and hung them on the wall in my studio.
I will take a pick of them hung soon. 
I hope you enjoy them.
My mom was so talented, I just had to share!
 




Bye for now!

2 comments:

mirjam said...

What a lovely collection
Your mom had humor, mirjam

Unknown said...

Yes, she was a wonderful woman! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...