Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Macy's 2012 Flower Show

 Every year we have gone to the flower show at the Macy's
in downtown Minneapolis.
This year the theme was Brazil!
The toucan in the picture above 
was actually huge!
It was so amazing!


Lots of bright flowers in hot colors!
 



There was even a little water feature!
It's hard to see in the photo, 
but there's little water falls going over rocks
into a little pond.
 

The lighting in the show area is very dark,
so it was hard to get good pics of me and my girl.
This was the best one, not too bad.
As you can see, she recently got glasses.
She doesn't have to wear them all the time,
which is good as I think she isn't that thrilled.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...