Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sewing Projects

 I've been meaning to do some sewing again,
and finding new patterns always makes me
itch to get going. 
The pattern above I found on Ebay,
I've already made a muslin,
now I just have to pick out the fabric I want to use
and start cutting!
The pattern below I found at the thrift,
would be so cute with some mod fabric!

 But first I decided to fix this vintage skirt
I found at the thrift some time ago.
It needs taking in and a zipper, and 
probably shortening!
Update coming soon!
Bye for now!

2 comments:

vivian said...

remember the old smock tops from the 70's? I wish those were back in style.. I would wear them everyday!
have fun sewing!
xoxo
vivian

Unknown said...

I actually just found a pattern like that, and I will definitely wear it if I ever get around to making it! I love mixing old and new together, who cares what in fashion. Especially at our age! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...