Friday, May 15, 2015

Butterfly Craft Ideas


 Not long ago I crocheted some pretty butterflies using this
and this pattern.
 It got me wondering what other butterfly crafts
might be out there. So I headed to Pinterest 
and this is what I found.

 
I'll bet you would never guess that these lovely butterflies are 
made of plastic milk jugs! I really want to try this one some time.
They look so real! Head over to Alpha mom for the tutorial.

cupcake-liner-butterfly-clothespins-craft

These clothespin butterflies would make great accents for presents
or fridge magnets. Go to Crafty Morning to see the how to.


 maman2013-03-30-no20
  
This last one is my favorite though, it's just so simple and pretty.
The tutorial is in Japanese, but it is pretty easy to follow
the pictures. Head over to MaMan for the instructions!

Bye for now!








No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...