Monday, November 14, 2016

What I Wore


The weather experts were saying it might rain next weekend, so I thought I'd better wear my OTK suede boots this weekend. I decided to pair them with my blue plaid skirt this time and I added a black tie bow to my white shirt. The tie is just a length of black bias tape. I love mixing edgy and conservative pieces together.
Jacket, boots, and tights: Target
Skirt and blouse: H&M
Purse: thrifted
Bow tie: made by me 



Linking to:
Visible Monday
Turning Heads Tuesday

8 comments:

Patti said...

Great boots! They look wonderful with your plaid skirt. Thanks for linking, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti! :)

Vix said...

I love the biker jacket and tie bow, very rock 'n' roll! xxx

Lindsey said...

I love how you mix edgy and conservative pieces too! That jacket is fabulous! And I just bought a very similar top yesterday - can't wait to wear it. :)

Hope you have a wonderful week, Laurie!

~Lindsey

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! I can't wait to see your top! :)

The Elle Diaries said...

Love this look!
Very school girl meets biker chic! The boots are fantastic, and I love your pin!
xx, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

Unknown said...

Thanks Elle! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...