Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Sketch Update and Society6 Sale


Time once again to catch you up on some of my latest paintings. I always have to fit in a cat in one of my drawings of course.


And I'm always working on improving my people painting skills, so I did a little self portrait of me at Barnes and Noble.


I love how this painting of herbs turned out. It was a part of a drawing challenge.


This painting of Alice falling down the rabbit hole is for an art challenge called the Fairy Tale project! Such fun!


Lastly is this fun little teacup painting I did that is now listed in my Society6 shop! And right now Society6 is having a great sale with 15% Off + Free Worldwide Shipping on EVERYTHING when you click on this link!
I hope you take advantage of this wonderful sale as it expires: February 12, 2017 at Midnight Pacific Time.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...