Thursday, April 05, 2007

Refurbished eggs

This is a set of paper mache eggs that I got a Cost Plus a couple of years ago. They are german and had vintage repro easter art on them. I decided to paint them in blue and cream with polka dots (you can't really see the polka dots in the pic for some reason). The I decoupaged french postcard handwriting on the top, coated with clear german glass glitter and added cream crepe paper and ric rac. I did these for myself, not to sell. I never seem to make anything for my home! LOL Anyway, I love the way they turned out. Bye for now! :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

These are absolutely fantastic. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are really wonderful!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...