Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Thrift store vintage hats



Every so often, I actually find something really great at the thrift store or estate sale. But usually I don't have enough money at the time. This time though I had some Paypal money when I found these hats at my thrift store, and after debating for all of 5 seconds, I snatched them all up! The prices were pretty good, the blue one was the most expensive at 7.99. And I also found a rosary for 1.67. I love the little chenille nubs on the blue one, and those chocolate brown velvet roses on the other. Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July! Bye for now! :)

1 comment:

Gypsy Purple said...

They are lovely....lucky lady!!!!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...