Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it ....

You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade I'll be all in clover and when they look you over




I'll be the proudest fellow in the Easter parade

On the Avenue.......


Fifth Avenue.......


The photographers will snap us

And you'll find that you're In the rotogravure

Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet

And of the girl I'm taking to the Easter parade

I hope you enjoyed this spring bonnet fashion show from the tres chic fashion house of Bewitched Magic Designs. If you like what you see, please stop by Easter Bonnets on Parade to vote for these or to see all the other lovely chapeaus.






















No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...