Friday, August 07, 2009

Another New Venture!

Ok, call me crazy, but I decided to open a second Etsy store! This one is all about the great things I find at estate sales and the thrift store. I've been pondering doing this for awhile, I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell these things on my original "Happy as a Lark" shop or not. But I decided it made more sense to have a seperate shop. So I called it "Kitchy Kool" and here is the store banner:
And here are the items I've listed so far:
Like this great little Christmas ornie kit, isn't it fab!
How about this groovy mushroom wall plaque? I really wanted to keep this!


And I decided to sell this snack set, even though I LOVE it!

And isn't this little doggy cute!? woof!
Please stop buy my new shop...
bye for now!







No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...