Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shop Update for Kitchy Kool!



New vintage items for my Kitchy Kool shop!

Check out this fun and funky mug!

It says "One for the Road" and the colors are bright and cheerful!


Next is this sweet Christmas banner/wall hanging that appears to be homemade.

It's made with felt in a red background with white squares.



In each square is an applique with "love" , holly, bird, "joy", "noel" and a candle.




Lastly, I have a wonderful vintage cake carrier made by Kromex. It's actually made up of two lids. The outer one is red and handpainted with flowers.

The second one is a plain aluminum lid. That cake is going to stay fresh!


Hope you can check all these goodies out at my shop. Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...