Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WAYBACK Wednesday!


Okay, before I get to my vintage illustrations, I wanted to show my new handmade necklaces for Etsy! I am so very excited about them and I hope you will like them too!

The first one is called "Audrey", and this is an original illustration. Audrey is a new character that I came up with, and she is all decked out for Halloween trick or treating. I added a vintage plastic pumpkin from a cupcake pick the the top of the pendant.


Then I attatched the pendant to a vintage black plastic bead necklace.


The next pendant is called "little witch", another little trick or treater that is as cute as a button.
This pendant has two vintage orange paddle wheel beads and a black wooden bead at the top. It is attatched to a necklace I made of black plastic translucent beads and vintage off-white owl beads on black elastic cord.
I really hope you will check this out at my Etsy shop! I will be posting more things for Halloween soon, so stay tuned!

Now for some vintage illustration goodness, Halloween style of course! Check out this box cover for a Halloween costume!


Everything on here is so fun! But my favorites are the devil,

the pumpkin man,

and definitely the owl!!

Isn't it great! Bye for now!

1 comment:

vivian said...

sweet pendants! love the vintage packaging for the costumes! I cant believe how close halloween is getting!(heehee.. still 2 months away.. but look at all of us goofs out here!)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...